University of Twente Holland Scholarship program 2022 is for international candidates who are eligible to study a postgraduate degree at the University of Twente (UTS)
The scholarship is a fully-funded prize that covers tuition, a €37,464 yearly income, and other pension benefits for successful students.
A holiday allowance of 8% of gross yearly income, a year-end bonus of 8.3 percent, and a good pension scheme are among the other fantastic advantages available to selected candidates.
Host Country: Holland
Study Abroad: Study in Europe
Eligible Countries: ,All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- €37,464 Annual Stipend
Deadline: Varies by Programme
The University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022 Program is a scholarship for outstanding students from EU / EEA and non-EU / EEA countries applying for graduate studies. As a UT PhD student, you will be offered a four-year full-time first-year qualification in a highly exciting and exciting academic environment.
University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022 Duration and Benefits
- There are excellent benefits such as a holiday salary of 8% of the total annual salary, a year-end bonus of 8.3%, and a solid pension plan.
- A family-friendly facility that provides childcare leave (paid and unpaid).
- As part of the Twente Graduate School, there is a training program where you and your boss plan appropriate training and mentoring.
- Most PhD students in the Netherlands are considered university employees and therefore receive a salary to fund their research. Therefore, doctoral students do not have to pay traditional tuition fees.
- The total monthly salary will increase from € 2,443 (first year) to € 3,122.
Required Documents for Flour Mills Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
You must meet the following requirements to apply for University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022:
- References to two academic staff (one of whom must be the master’s thesis / thesis supervisor) who will issue a letter of recommendation at the request of the university (contact details).
- A motivational letter that emphasizes your special interest and motivation to obtain a PhD in your desired field of study.
- Detailed resume.
- Transcripts for bachelor of science and master’s education, including grades.
- A brief description of your master’s thesis / thesis.
University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022 Application Method
- PhD Nano-Scale Characterization of Catalytic Metal Nanoparticle-Semiconductor Interfaces Using In Situ Atomic Force Microscopy
- PhD Position on Integrating safety and Cybersecurity through Stochastic Model checking
- PhD Position the (Anti-) therapeutic effects of participation in a criminal trial on Mental Health after Bereavement
- PhD Position on Understanding the Melting Dynamics in Turbulent Flows-Experimental
- PhD Position on knowledge Representation and Reasoning for Personal Agents
- PhD Candidate Position: Scaling Friction from Single Grain to Aggregate Grain (Fault-Gouge)
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website:
Deadline: Varies by Programme
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0