For suitable applicants who want to study in the USA, the University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for 2022 are currently available.
International students can increase their research expertise and experience by applying for Masters, Doctoral, and Postdoctoral Research Assistantships at the University of Maine.
The University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships provide a stipend of $25,334 each year in addition to covering the entire cost of tuition.
Host Country: USA
Study Abroad: Study in USA
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $25,334 Annual Stipends
Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Doctoral research group. Sydne Record (https://sydnerecord.blogs.brynmawr.edu/-2022 moved to UMaine) is looking for MS applicants. A position in the Faculty of Wildlife, Fisheries and Conservation Biology at the Main University of Orono in Wildlife Ecology or Ecological and Environmental Sciences. Our research group focuses on population and community ecology from a biogeographical perspective.
They are also looking for qualified applicants for a PhD. A position that focuses on the mobile ecology of the American Woodcock. As part of the dissertation research, students will coordinate a large collaborative research project aimed at better understanding the migration of woodcock throughout eastern North America.
The postdoc position can also work in the labs of Alessio Mortelliti (alessiomortelliti.weebly.com) and Cyndy Loftin (https://www1.usgs.gov/coopunits/staff/479866). This position focuses on the development of adaptive protocols for monitoring mammals in response to changes in climate and land use in the northeastern United States.
The overall goal of this project is to provide government agencies with a statistically robust camera trap monitoring protocol. This will enable monitoring of a range of 15 mammalian species on a large spatial scale (Northern New England) over the next few decades.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
If you want to apply for University of Maine Postgraduate Program 2022, students must
- Meet the program requirements of Universities in Maine
- Has strong quantitative (GIS, occupancy modeling, mixed effect modeling) and writing skills.
- holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in wildlife ecology, biology, natural resources, or related research.
- GPA exceeds 3.0, strong oral and written communication skills, and M.S. degree.
- Have relevant work experience
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
University of Maine Postgraduate Duration and Benefit Covers
Below are the duration of the scholarship and the benefits:
- The MS position is a fully funded 12-month position for up to 3 years and includes tuition and medical insurance. You may also get a PhD.
- PhD positions are offered at $ 25,334 per year (expected to complete for four years), plus half the tuition and health insurance premiums.
- As a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Maine’s flagship institution, Orono, there are active and diverse faculties. Remote work (in the US) is optional. Salary: Approximately $ 52,000 per year.
Required Documents For University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships Program
In order to apply, applicants should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Cover letter
- Recommendation Letters
University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships Application Procedure
Click on the button below to commence your application if you’re interested and qualified.
To apply and know more about University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: Not Specified
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0