The Matilda Mwaba Foundation is currently funding Maltida Mwaba scholarships at the University of London for qualified and eligible African students.
Students who meet the requirements for the University of London scholarships will be awarded full scholarships, which will pay all costs associated with one short course (module) taken at the university via distance learning.
One of the oldest and most prominent universities in the UK, the University of London is widely regarded as a hub of academic achievement.
Host Country: Uk
Study Abroad: Study In UK
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Matilda Mwaba co-founded and was Chief Executive Officer of the National Organization for Women in Sports Physical Activity and Recreation in Zambia (NOWSPAR). She was also the African representative of the Global Executive of the International Working Group on Women in Sports (IWG).
Her work focuses on advocating for women and women’s empowerment in sports, with women and girls participating in sports, sports for development, organizational development, and political advocacy for the integrity of sports is increasing.
Mwaba co-founded and was Chief Executive Officer of a national organization for women in sports physical activity and recreation in Zambia.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Matilda Mwaba Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the Matilda Mwaba Scholarships, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a woman
- Have an offer for the module/Postgraduate certificate
- Be of age 35 and under
- Be a permanent resident of a country in Africa
- Be able to provide relevant references
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2022 Matilda Mwaba Scholarships Duration and Benefit Cover
- The scholarship covers the price of a short distance course (module) from the University of London International Sports Management.
- Successful scholarship holders also receive professional support.
Matilda Mwaba Scholarships Program Application Procedure.
- Apply for a short course in international sports management or a graduate certificate. Without it, you will not be able to consider applying for a scholarship.
- Pay the appropriate online application fee for the program.
- If you received an offer, please download and fill out the scholarship application form.
- Upload the completed scholarship application (opens in a new window).
If you previously applied for the program but have not yet registered and would like to apply for this scholarship, please submit the completed scholarship application form here as we may not be able to reapply if necessary. Please (opens in a new window). Apply for the course.
Click the Apply button below to enter the scholarship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about Matilda Mwaba Scholarships please visit the official website:
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0