The HAAA Scholarship Fund, is the brainchild of Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) which was launched in 2010. It’s the first of itskind at Harvard with a mandate to increase the number of Arab students at Harvard University the United States of America. It’s on record that only 118 students from Arab countries were studying at Harvard across all its Schools and degree programs, this number represents less than 2% of the 4,000 international students at Harvard.
About The HAAA Scholarship Fund in USA
Level of Education: Bachelor
Institute of Study: Harvard University
Study Country: USA
Degree Duration: varies according to the degree
Last Date For application: Till the admission date
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship Fund
The Harvard Committee on General Scholarship will choose the HAAA Scholarship awardees based on the following criteria specified by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Live in an Arab Nation
- Have an admission in Harvard University USA
- Show prove that you need the funds
HAAA Scholarship Scope
The HAAA Scholarship Fund is a fully financed scholarship available to Arab nations listed on the list of eligible countries. The HAAA Scholarship Fund, have the objective of raising $10 million to support foreign students in United States of America from the Arab world with financial need that were offered admission to to study in any of Harvard’s schools.
List of HAAA Scholarship Eligible Countries
- Saudi Arabia
- Yemeni Arab Jamahiriya
- Saudi Arabia
- The student must be an Arab national or a resident of an Arab country.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship Fund?
To apply for the HAAA Scholarship Fund, you must follow these simple procedures:
Please visit their official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship
- Apply for admission and be accepted into Harvard University for a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- Demonstrate that you have a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s scholarship criteria.
- Make sure that you have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country.
official website; Click Here
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0