St John Bosco Scholarships 2022 for high school students assists promising, capable students who demonstrate financial need. A St. John Bosco Tuition Assistance Award or Scholarship covers a portion of a student’s tuition and fees.
If awarded, families receiving tuition assistance are required to contribute the difference between the award they receive and the school’s tuition rate, and to make all required tuition payments on schedule.
Host Country: USA
Study Abroad: Study in USA
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Deadline: Not Specified
The St. John Bosco High School Presidential Scholarship is awarded to (5) incoming 9th grade students that have demonstrated excellence in academics, community or parish service, leadership in school and outstanding character. This scholarship is renewable over the four years at St. John Bosco if this high standard is maintained. The $5,000 scholarship is to be applied to tuition.
St. John Bosco believes that the dialogue that comes with students from around the world enriches all of us, and we welcome the learning and growth International Students bring to our campus.
St. John Bosco High School (SJB) is a top rated, private, all-boys, college preparatory Catholic school located in Los Angeles, CA. For more than 80 years, SJB has been dedicated to forming young men of purpose focused on intellect, leadership and citizenship. Our educators strive to instill within their students a work ethic based on mutual trust, confidence, respect and collaboration.
St John Bosco Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Requirements:
Before you apply for University of Sydney Honors Scholarship, you must:
- Academic: Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Character: Must be involved in community service
- Discipline: Conduct must be exemplary
- School Involvement: Must be involved in extracurricular activities
- proof of Medical Insurance. If an International student is looking for health insurance, one of the largest companies that provide comprehensive medical coverage is: ISO International Student Health Insurance
- Establish a FACTS Account.
- Complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application. The application costs $40. Please call 866-441-4637 if you have any technical or account set-up questions.
- Submit Supporting Documentation to FACTS. Required forms include: your 2020 Federal Income Tax Form 1040 with all underlying schedules, 2020 W-2 Form(s) for both parents, any 401(k) and/or investment account statements, last two pay stubs for both parents, and the last two bank statements for all accounts held by either parent.
- Wait for Notification. Once steps 1 and 2 are complete, your application will be reviewed by the Tuition Assistance Committee. You will receive notification of your application results by the first week of March.. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant and will not be processed until all required materials are submitted. All awards are conditional until you complete your registration for the upcoming school year. Families that do not complete their registration by May 31 will forfeit their Tuition Assistance Award.
YOU MAY LIKE:
St John Bosco Scholarships Duration and Benefit Covers
After reviewing the student’s application and results from the Skype Interview, the Admissions Panel at St. John Bosco will make the determination on acceptance to our school. The student will be notified via email if they have been accepted to St. John Bosco High School.
After the student is accepted, St. John Bosco will process the I-20 application for an F-1 Student Visa. Once our school creates the I-20, it will be mailed to the student’s family. Once the family receives the I-20 they are to then schedule an appointment with the Immigration Office at the United States Embassy nearest to them to obtain the F-1 Student Visa.
The scholarship recipient will become an ambassador for St. John Bosco High School, and will be expected to attend all meetings and perform all duties associated with this position. Again, this scholarship is renewable over the four years if the student maintains excellence in all four categories.
St John Bosco Scholarships Application Procedure
- Online Application
- Most recent unofficial transcripts (8th grade and/or US High School equivalent) translated into English
- Most recent report card (8th grade and/or US High School equivalent) translated into English
- Letters of recommendation:
- Principal Letter of Recommendation
- Math Teacher Letter of Recommendation
- English Teacher Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of standardized test scores (TOEFL, SLEP, or other English proficiency exams)
- To schedule a TOEFL exam (minimum score of 65) click here
- Copy of Passport
International student applicants must complete the online application and send in necessary items by email to the Director of International Admissions, Bryce Weiglin. If any items are missing, the student’s application will not be reviewed for an acceptance decision until the application is complete.
Submitted Applications by Mail to:
St. John Bosco High School
Attn: Bryce Weiglin, International Admissions
13640 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706
To apply and know more about St John Bosco Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: Not Specified
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.