Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program is a student financial aid package available for accident victims especially those who are finding it difficult to cope with financial fallout from a serious accident.
Rosen & Ohr believes that an accident should never get in the way of one’s education, and because of this, they are continuing the Scholarship this year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any World University
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All Faculties
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
Rosen & Ohr is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship opportunity to the top applicant.
Rosen & Ohr will honor the top writer publicly by posting the essay and photo of the winner on the firm’s website and through social media.
The winner will be given a check from Rosen & Ohr that must be used to pay for tuition, books, or other education-related expenses. The scholarship recipient is responsible for any and all applicable taxes on their winnings.
Eligibility Criteria for Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Open to world countries
- Students must be in an undergraduate program or a graduate school
- Additionally, candidates applying for Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program, must be in a community college
- Also, students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the BSc program
- *Note: that you must also detail your financial need for the scholarship in order to be eligible.
How to Apply for Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program :
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
- Email all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your essay should be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
- State Limiting or restricting daily activities
- Affecting feelings and relationships
- Impacting finances
To apply and know more about Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program, please visit the official website:
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0