Optimal Online Degree Scholarship was launched in 2010. It is a need-based Scholarhip program with a mission to make higher education more accessible. Since inception, we’ve given over $915,000 of our profit to multiple recipients with high financial need and strong career aspirations.
- Level of Study: Post Bachelor
- Institution(s): public community college, junior college, technical college, or city college,
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: bachelor’s or post-bachelor’s level
- Program Period: Multiple/year
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Optimal Online Degree Scholarship is for any students seeking for flexibility and increased opportunity to pursue a degree online; however, tuition may be a large burden for many individuals. To help those with high financial need, Optimal is awarding a $2,000 online degree scholarship.
To provide our judges with a true understanding of each applicant, he or she must answer four open-ended, personal, and thought-provoking questions. The students whose responses are the most persuasive, compelling, and well-written, as judged by our panel, will be considered finalists.
Applicants for this scholarship should be enrolled at a private or public educational institution, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree at the associate’s, bachelor’s or post-bachelor’s level. The academic program must be pursued online – all classes require little to no attendance on campus.
Eligibility Criteria for Optimal Online Degree Scholarship
To be eligible for Optimal Online Degree Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
All fields are required. Please include your contact information below so that we can get in touch with you if you are chosen as a finalist.
- This contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands).
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old, and enrolled at an accredited post-secondary academic institution.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the contest rules for more information.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the scholarship deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email a few minutes after submitting your application.
How to Apply for Optimal Online Degree Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Optimal Online Degree Scholarship:
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
- Your essay should be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
- Send your request to: https://www.optimal.com/contact
To apply and know more about Optimal Online Degree Scholarship, please visit the official website:
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0