The OIST Japan Internship 2022 is currently open and accepts applications from interested and qualified candidates from around the world. The 4,444 selected OIST internship program candidates will be offered up to $ 4,000 per month and will also be assisted in visa procurement, insurance procedures, and on-site registration.
The internship is a short-term internship that gives students the opportunity to gain experience in a particular laboratory, learn a particular technique under the supervision of a professor, and participate in OIST research activities.
Host Country: Japan
Study Abroad: Study in Asia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Deadline: October 15, 2022
OIST Graduate School offers educational and research opportunities through a research internship program in the field of STEM. The duration of the
internship is usually 2-6 months.
These short-term internships give students the opportunity to gain experience in a particular laboratory or learn a particular technique. The intern works under the supervision of a professor and contributes to OIST’s research activities.
4,444 undergraduate, graduate, or recent graduate students interested in participating in the OIST PhD program are eligible to conduct education and research at OIST as research internships. A research internship at OIST provides students with experience working in a research environment under the direction of OIST faculty.
OIST Japan Internship Duration and Benefits
- JPY 2,400 per working day (Non-taxable and weekends excluded)
- Commuting Allowance
- OIST Shuttle Bus Pass
- Travel Expenses
- One direct round-trip air ticket (travel date will be closest date to the term of placement)
- Furnished apartment on or off campus
OIST will also help in your visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration. This will only be provided for the student. Therefore, this does not pertain to the dependents and family members of the student.
Eligibility Criteria for OIST Japan Internship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for OIST Japan Internship:
- be in the final 2 years of the undergraduate or Masters programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas, or graduates of such institutions.
- have approval from their home institution.
- have appropriate academic background to your desired host unit(s) at OIST.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcript and Diploma
- Recommendation Letter
- ID Photo
Application Method For OIST Japan Internship
- Applications to the program must be made through the online form.
- You can only submit your application after at least one recommendation letter is received in the application system.
- You will receive an auto-notification that your application has been received. (Please check your settings to ensure you can receive emails from @oist.jp domain.)
- Following the application period, applications will be screened and selection will be completed.
- The result announcement will be posted on your application platform 3 months after the application deadline. You will receive a notification when the result is posted. (In some cases, applicants’ email services/settings prevent receipt of our notifications. Please confirm that your inbox is able to receive emails from @oist.jp domain.)
- Following final confirmation of internship offers, all necessary arrangements will be made, in cooperation with the interns. Your cooperation is required for timely completion of logistics to begin the internship, including possible visa preparations and other necessary Japanese government documentation.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about OIST Japan Internship, please visit the official website:
Visit HERE to check out many more Internships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0