NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 is only for applicants who want to study at any of Nigeria’s higher education institutions, whether federal, state, or private colleges; it is not for those who want to study in overseas universities.
With the mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the urgent need to bridge the digital divide, the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has established a Scholarship Scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) are available in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities since 2010.
The scholarships are aimed at two people each Federal State, including the FCT, at the master’s level and one person per country’s geopolitical zone at the PhD level.
Host Country: Nigeria
Study Abroad: Study in Africa
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Full Scholarship + other waviers
Deadline: 21st November, 2022
Around 80 scholarship opportunities are available to you. The scholarship is open to 2 people per federal state including FCT at master’s level and 1 person per country’s geopolitical region at doctoral level.
- Globally competitive human resource production in the field ICT sector.
- Provide Nigerian youth with the opportunity to fulfill their dreams especially in the field of ICT
- Create job/wealth in IT related field.
- To provide an alternative source of income for Nigeria, from natural resources to knowledge Result.
Duration and Benefits of NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
- The value of the scholarship includes a full tuition waiver and other costs paid.
- The master’s program will last for one year and the doctoral program will last for three years.
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
You must meet the following requirements to apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Students must be Nigerian citizens
- You should be willing to study at a higher education institution in Nigeria’s federal, state, or private university.
- PhD students: Only instructors from universities and colleges of technology with a master’s degree in the field of information technology can apply for funding.
- Candidates for Master’s Degree: First Class or Second Class (upper) holders will earn a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in the relevant field of information technology. Comprehensive proficiency tests are conducted to identify award-winning candidates.
- Only candidates that are determined to be appropriate will be finalists. Scholarships are strictly merit-based and are evenly distributed among 6 geopolitical zones for PhDs and 36 states and FCTs for Masters Tie together.
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Application Method
- the application can be done online Click on the link below
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website:
Deadline: November 21, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0