The McCall MacBain Scholarship 2022 applications is now available for interested and qualified prospective candidates eager to study in Canada at McGill University.
The McCall and MacBall scholarship includes tuition and fees for the whole master’s or professional degree, as well as a living allowance of $24,000 per year during academic periods and a relocation grant to Montréal.
Every scholar is paired with a knowledgeable and supportive mentor, as well as a professional coach and advisors. You’ll have opportunity to broaden your knowledge and satisfy your curiosity in addition to honing your leadership skills.
Host Country: USA
Study Abroad: Study in Canada
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $24,000 annual stipends
- $20,000 Additional Finalist Awards
Deadline: August 25, 2022
Applications for the first Global Cohort are currently being accepted. In September 2023, up to 20 Canadians (citizens, permanent residents, refugees) and 10 international candidates will be selected as McCall McBain scholarship students.
As an applicant for the McCall-MacBain Fellow, you are eligible to receive additional awards. Outstanding candidates for the interview will be awarded nearly 80 finalists and regional awards.
McCall Macbain Scholarship 2022 Duration and Benefits
- As a McCall-MacBain Scholar, you can enroll in a wholly-owned Master’s or Second Entry Professional Undergraduate Program at McGill University. The
- scholarship includes regular full-term tuition and expenses for a master’s or professional program, a monthly living fee of CAD 2,000 during the semester, and transfer benefits for transfer to Montreal. Participate in an intensive leadership development curriculum, including case study seminars, as part of a cohort of scholars from various disciplines to help you better manage and influence complex challenges.
- Each scholarship holder has a supportive and experienced mentor, professional coach and advisor.
- In addition to developing leadership skills, you have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and arouse your curiosity. As an applicant for the
- McCall-MacBain Fellow, you are eligible to receive additional awards. All other applicants, including US applicants, are eligible for the 20 International Finalist Awards ($ 20,000).
McCall Macbain Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
You must meet the following requirements to apply for McCall Macbain Scholarship 2022:
- If you apply for a full-time Master’s degree or Second Entry Professional Undergraduate Program at McGill University in the fall of 2023, you can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2022. The
- program for summer 2023 enrollment only is also accepted. The
- program must be at least 45 credits and must be run primarily at McDonald’s downtown campuses or McDonald’s.
- Applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements for admission to the Magill Masters Program.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree by August 2023.
McCall Macbain Scholarship 2022 Application Method
You must apply separately and be accepted into a qualified graduate program at McGill University. Admission requirements for the desired program, including but not limited to GPA, must be confirmed in advance.
- Regional interviews: October 5 – November 8, 2022
- Final interviews: March 8-12, 2023
- Classes begin: September 2023
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about McCall Macbain Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website:CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO McGILL UNIVERSITY
Deadline: August 25, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0