The Margaret McNamara Education Grants for African Women, which will be awarded in 2022, are now taking applications from interested and eligible individuals who want to study in South Africa.
For selected candidates, the scholarship is a $7,000 educational stipend toward the cost of studying at top South African universities.
The purpose of the MMEG is to support women from developing nations who are pursuing higher education in order to improve the lives of women and children in their communities.
Host Country: South Africa
Study Abroad: Study in Africa
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Deadline: September 14, 2022
The Margaret McNamara Education Grants is awarded to women in developing and middle-income countries. These scholarships will return to or stay in their own country or other developing countries after completing their studies, working to improve the lives of women and / or children.
In recent years, US / Canada programs have been awarded up to US $ 15,000 and African, Latin American and Trinity programs have been awarded up to US $ 7,000.
Margaret McNamara Education Grants Duration and Benefit Covers:
- In recent years, the US Canada program has been awarded up to $ 15,000 and the Africa, Latin America and Trinity programs have been awarded up to $ 7,000. The amount of the grant may vary depending on the exchange rate and the availability of funds.
- Grants are paid in February for South African programs and in February and March for Latin American programs.
Several fully-funded scholarships are available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and France. Here is a list for you to check out;
YOU MAY LIKE:
Margaret McNamara Education Grants 2022 Eligibility
Before you apply for Margaret McNamara Education Grants 2022 you must:
- At the time of the application deadline, you must be a self-identifying woman and be at least 25 years old.
- MMEG Being a citizen of a country on the national qualification list (excluding the Trinity-Washington University program).
- Registered (not just accepted) with an accredited academic institution at the time of application. We plan to register for the full semester when the board awards scholarships.
- Not affiliated with World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund, or Inter-American Development Bank employees, spouses, retirees, or MMEG Board members.
In addition to the above criteria, the applicant must meet the following conditions:
- You are already part-time (minimum 2 courses per semester or semester) or full-time enrolled in one of the universities listed here.
- The will be enrolled in at least one additional semester (January-July 2023).
- holds a South African study permit when applying from a qualified country other than South Africa.
Margaret McNamara Education Grants 2022 Application Method
For telephone or video interviews 2-3 months after the application deadline, only the semi-finalists will be contacted and notified of the results.
The results of the South Africa program will be published on the MMEG website in mid-December.
If interested, click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about Margaret McNamara Education Grants, please visit the official website:
Deadline: September 14, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0