The Malaysia Government Postgraduate Scholarship is now open for qualified applicants who wish to study in Malaysian universities.
The scholarship is a fully financed opportunity that covers tuition expenses as well as a $4,036 annual living allowance for eligible applicants.
International students can also continue their studies at prestigious Malaysian universities and higher education institutions while enjoying Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience.
Host Country: Malaysia
Study Abroad: Study in Asia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- $4,036 living stipends
Deadline: June 15, 2022
The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative of the Malaysian Government to attract talented people from all over the world to Malaysian graduate research.
This scholarship is in line with Malaysia’s desire to become one of the global centers of academic excellence by attracting, motivating and retaining talented human capital from abroad.
Malaysia Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Duration and Benefits
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and a monthly living allowance of RM1,500.00 per month ($4,036 per year).
- All applicants are advised to check the expected cost of living in Malaysia.
Required Documents for Malaysia Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
Applicants will be required to provide all required information and have the required documents listed below scanned and saved in PDF format, then uploaded to the online website system:
- application Form
- Copy of passport with nationality attestation (with a minimum validity of 6 months);
Certified copy of transcript(s):
- Scoreboard of undergraduate studies (in addition to master’s transcripts for doctoral applicants)
- Reflect records of all courses taken during previous degree program(s)
- Must be submitted with an officially certified document issued by the applicant
- alma mater describes the institution’s grading system if an applicant’s transcript does not include information about grade point average, grade, or percentage of grades.
Certified copies of English language proficiency test results (IELTS/TOEFL); –Letters of recommendation from two (2) arbitrators;
Admission letter from Malaysian university/institute of higher education (if applicable);
Curriculum vitae; and
Area of Study
Applicants can apply for all accredited courses with priority given to courses in the following fields of study:
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing and
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Business, Administration , and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
Malaysia Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Requirements
You must meet the following requirements to apply for Malaysia Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
Graduates from MIS 2022 beneficiary countries who:
- intend to pursue full-time postgraduate studies (Master/PhD) in Malaysia; Where
- currently enrolled in a full-time graduate program at Malaysian public universities and several private universities.
- no more than 40 years old and 45 years old at the time of application at the Master’s and Doctoral levels respectively
- Have a good academic background:
- Master’s Candidates: Achieve CGPA 3.0 / Upper 2nd Class (Honours) or higher at Bachelor level;
- Achieving CGPA 3.0 / excellent results at master’s level in courses related to the intended program of study
- Have a good command of English:
- I. Achieve IELTS band 6.0 or higher; Where
- ii. Achieve a total score of 550 or higher on the paper-based TOEFL test (PBT); Where
- iii. Have had previous degree(s) with English used as medium of instruction (evidence is a prerequisite).
MIS applications can be accessed from the online application system.
Click here for more information on Malaysia International Scholarships
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about Malaysia Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website:
Deadline: June 15, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0