For those who are interested and eligible, the prestigious Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are currently available for admission in the spring of 2023.
The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are provided as full scholarships to help students with the cost of their education. In addition, recipients may be eligible to receive an alluring annual stipend of up to $39,205. (AED 144,000).
Successful international students further receive funding for travel to international research conferences and assistance with mobilization and demobilization.
Host Country: UAE
Study Abroad: Study In Asia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $39,205 Annual Stipends
- Airfare Tickets
Deadline: October 23, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Khalifa Universities offer scholarships for international doctoral students such as KU Medical Scholarship for Expatriates, Master Research Teaching Scholarships (MRTS), Combined Master / Doctorol Research Teaching Scholarship (CMDRTS), and Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (DRTS). There are several. These scholarships will fully fund international students enrolled in eligible programs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an international student admitted to study a full-time eligible course at the University.
- Have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate great academic and research abilities.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships Duration and Benefit Cover
- Full payment of tuition fees. Coverage of student health insurance sponsored by Khalifa University (Student Visa) in accordance with university rules and regulations.
- Support participation in international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight support for international students.
- Free student-only college accommodation (or AED 2,000 per month accommodation support only if qualified students do not have access to college accommodation in accordance with university rules and regulations).
- Master’s course: AED 8,000
- During Ph. D: AED 12,000
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship, the candidate must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of the bachelor / master’s degree certificate (if applicable).
- Equivalent certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants who have graduated from an educational institution other than the United Arab Emirates.
- Official transcript of the scoring scale. English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly from your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using your institution’s TOEFL code 0960. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Results Report.
- Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institution’s GRE code 0822.
- Detailed resume (CV).
- Passport photo on white background.
- A valid passport. Foreign applicants residing in the United Arab Emirates must also upload a clear copy of a valid United Arab Emirates visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE domestic applicants only).
- A valid UAE domestic ID card (for domestic and international applicants currently residing in the UAE).
- Letter of Intent (500 -1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 -1,000 words – PhD students only)
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. Accepted applicants are required to submit all official documents before enrolling in the class.
All documents received from the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships Application Procedure
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the completed application form and all the required documents as soon as possible.
- The required documents must be scanned and uploaded to the online application in the specified format (i.e. max 4MB PDF for documents, max. 2MB JPEG for photograph). Hard copies submitted in person or by post, or soft copies sent by email, will not be accepted.
- Each applicant must provide the contact e-mail address of at least two referees, who will be invited to complete an online reference form once the completed application has been submitted.
- Admission is valid only during the research semester specified in the application form. If you are admitted and plan to study in the next semester, you will need to fill out an application for postponement of admission and submit it to the Student Recruitment and Admissions Office.
Click the Apply button below to enter the Internship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: October 23, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0