International students who are gifted, qualified, and dedicated are now eligible to apply for the International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships.
For those who are chosen, the International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships will pay their entire tuition as well as a $4,904 annual stipend.
Those chosen will participate actively in non-formal education in addition to formal classroom instruction and debates. Exposure will include both academic and business/community engagement settings. The fortunate few will also gain from IIUM’s top-notch global network of academic institutions.
Study Abroad: Study in Asia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $4,904 Annual Stipends
Deadline: July 30, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The International Islamic University Malaysia International Institute is pleased to announce that it has begun applying for the NextGenIE@50 Scholarship, which consists of four PhDs and four Master Scholarships.
We are looking for a serious, dedicated, qualified and highly talented young scientist who is taking on the challenge at KENMS. This special class is exposed not only to the latest developments in economics and Islamic economics, but also to the relevant sciences of Islamic heritage.
If you want to take on the challenge and do your best, please complete the application with all the necessary supplementary documents. Expecting a very competitive application process, finalists will be invited to an interview (including online).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
If you want to apply for Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships 2022, students must
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation from affiliates
- Have an undergraduate degree of 3.5 CGPA from IIUM or an equivalent institution
- have / do not have disciplinary issues
- Be motivated, disciplined, As a team player
- the dissertation must be related to Islam in one of three Economics categories: Basics; Hypothesis; and Application
- You must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.5 throughout the exam period.
- graduates within a standard study period
- Announcement of research results in specialized seminars
- Follow the advice of the department / CIE and actively participate in the activities of the department.
- Two dissertations must be published in relevant journals (Doctoral Students)
- Students will be Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTA) or Graduate Research Assistants (GRA)
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships Duration and Benefit Covers
- This scholarship is up to 1.5 years (18 months). Class fees, etc. RM1200
- Monthly Grant This scholarship lasts up to 3 years (36 months). Class fees, etc. Monthly allowance of RM1800.
Required Documents For Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships 2022
In order to apply, applicants should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate or Letter of Proficiency in English
- Project Proposal
- Recommendation Letters
International Islamic University Malaysia Application Procedure
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: July 30, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0