World Bank Group Internship in 2022 is for interested and capable young professionals, the application is now available.
For selected candidates, an internship is a compensated program that lasts two years and pays hourly.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, is the world’s largest development bank concentrating on the private sector in emerging nations. We work in over 100 countries, utilizing our capital, experience, and clout to help developing countries develop markets and opportunities.
Host Country: World Bank
Study Abroad: Study in Europe
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Deadline: Not Specified
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the World Bank Group’s private sector arm, is a global investor and advisor dedicated to promoting projects that are economically beneficial, financially and commercially sound, as well as environmentally and socially sustainable in its developing member countries.
For its Africa Infrastructure section, the IFC is looking to hire an Investment Analyst. In the North Africa, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome e Principe, and Horn of Africa regions (collectively “the Region”), the hiring group is in charge of sourcing and executing investment transactions in the power, utilities, logistics, technology, municipal finance, and transportation sectors.
World Bank Group Internship Duration and Benefits
- The Internship is for a period of 2 years
- Individuals with disabilities will comprehensive benefits, that includes retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations from World Bank Group.
Eligibility Criteria for World Bank Group Internship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for World Bank Group Internship:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, preferrably speciality in finance.
- Experience at a top tier financial institution (minimum 2+ years) with a proven track record, including experience creating financial models.
- Show strong analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgment to identify specific issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Have the ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
- Be able to demonstrate teamwork skills.
- Show openness to feedback and new ideas and strong client service orientation.
- Prove that youre able to manage and complete multiple projects same time and meet deadlines under pressure.
- have interest in development issues and working in emerging markets.
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills in English. Language skills in Portuguese are a bonus.
Job Description of Interns
The duties of the interns include the following but are not limited to:
• To create and review the financial models and ensure compliance with financing agreements and relevant project documents.
• conducts industry and market research.
• Review company information and produce reports on interim financial statements and other information submitted by clients.
• Preparation of IFC internal process documentation. Work closely with IFC’s environmental and social, insurance, technical, legal, financial staff, and external consultants to evaluate and process investment projects.
• Establish and maintain high quality customer relationships to ensure responsive customer service and enhance new business opportunities.
• Participate in investment negotiations and oversee investment in portfolio companies, including quarterly reporting, compliance and tracking of development results.
Application Method For World Bank Group Internship
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about World Bank Group Internship, please visit the official website:
Visit HERE to check out many more Internships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0