The 2022 Government of Japan METI Internship is now accepting applications from interested and eligible undergraduate and graduate students all over the world.
The Government of Japan METI Internship is a fully-funded internship in the host country, with monthly stipends and equipment benefits for successful students.
The 6-week internship will also prepare you for a job in Japan when you complete it by providing you with the required skills and knowledge.
Host Country: Japan
Study Abroad: Study in Asia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Japan’s Ministry of Energy, Trade and Investment is hosting an internship program in Japan! The main audience for this event is people from developing countries and those who attend or graduate from college.
It is scheduled to be held twice in (summer and winter), and we are looking for 200 internships, so please come and visit us during the summer and winter vacations! See you soon.
Click here for several other Fully-Funded DAAD Scholarships.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Government of Japan METI Internship Eligibility Requirements:
Before you apply for Government of Japan METI Internship, you must:
- Promote the internationalization of Japanese companies through internships,
- Ability to collaborate with companies to expand overseas business and build networks with foreign universities.
- Citizens of the destination country or region.
- Workplace access / Daily access from home (5 days a week, Monday to Friday)
- Japanese Language Proficiency (JLPT Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 or above) or English Proficiency
- Students must be able to present a certificate of admission from a university, etc. and a letter of recommendation from a university or faculty of a university. A letter of recommendation from your professor or institution.
- people who can provide certificates of various qualifications
- A person who can participate in the secretariat event and concentrate on the internship at the company premises, a specific university, home, etc at the set time.
- A person who can work on the activity day decided by the secretariat. Those who strive for smooth communication during the internship.
- Those who meet the specific conditions set by each company.
- Individuals who did not participate in this project from 2016 to 2021
YOU MAY LIKE:
Government of Japan METI Internship Duration and Benefit Covers
Internship recipients gets:
- Opportunity to get a job in Japan – After your internship, you will have the opportunity to proceed to a company interview!
- This is an internship program in Japan mainly for university students in developing countries.
- The secretariat will provide the equipment (PC, WLAN, etc.) required to participate in the internship.
In addition, the following participation is possible. For those who attend Japanese universities:
- Transportation costs are provided.
- We will arrange accommodation for those coming from afar.
- Those who attend overseas universities receive travel expenses from their homes.
[Attendance in Japan]
- People attending overseas universities
- Payment of living expenses (including transportation and living expenses)
- Support for VISA acquisition
- Flight / Accommodation Arrangements
Required Documents for Government of Japan METI Internship
The following documents are prerequisites for the Internship application:
- Certificate of completion (graduate)
- Proof of language ability (people who do not speak English)
- Registration form
- Letter of recommendation (Bachelor’s degree)
Government of Japan METI Internship Application Procedure
- Selection is done by looking at documents and interviews.
- Individual documents such as various certificates are required during the selection process.
- If you are interested and qualified, please click the button below to start your application.
NB: Before submitting your application, please make sure your application is complete.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about Government of Japan METI Internship, please visit the official website:
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0