Google has opened applications for its 2022 Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp for young Africans.
You may receive comprehensive training and certification in machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence at the Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp.
After completing the four-month course, successful candidates will have the chance to work for Google or participate in an internship.
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Deadline: July 16, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
SSA Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp is a program for those who want to become a machine learning developer.
The aim of this program is to enable participants to study the theory of machine learning and ultimately solve technical problems in real-world work situations. We provide an environment for self-study and various opportunities to increase motivation. validated participants must complete deep learning training courses, ML certifications, and hands-on projects in four months.
Once you have completed them all, you will be given the opportunity to apply for a full-time or internship position at a company that offers machine learning-related services.
We have the practical project option, enriched the sessions for resume writing and career development, and expanded the employment potential by partnering with more businesses to ensure that our participants will come out even stronger for the job market.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- Requires basic Python programming experience.
- Given the purpose of this program, your personal goal should be to find employment as a full-time employee or intern at an IT company or startup. If you just want to learn about machine learning, this program is not for you.
- You must have not previously completed the training components provided by this program: Coursera Deep Learning Specialization, TensorFlow Certification, GCP Professional Data Engineer Certification, and GCP Professional ML Engineer Certification.
- English level is required to understand the above training components as it is done in English without an interpreter service.
- The entire program lasts about 4 months. During this time, you must be willing to work and study hard.
- We set up online meetings and provide mentoring to facilitate your research, but you have to learn for yourself.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2022 Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp Duration and Benefit Cover
- Boot camp runs for 4 months
- ML Training: Complete training in machine learning theory
- ML Certificate: Complete Machine Learning Certification
- ML Practice: Participate in the Kaggle Contest
- ML Network: Connect with ML companies and apply for work
To apply, the candidate must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Passport photo
Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp Application Procedure
- Results will be announced on July 27, 2022. Applicants will be contacted individually.
- All communications will be sent to the email address you specify. Before applying, make sure that the training components provided by this program are suitable for your level.
- The application form includes tests to assess how well the applicant can handle the difficulties of the program. Make sure you have enough time before starting the application.
- Once the application is complete, there is no individual confirmation of the application other than an email confirming the application.
Click the Apply button below to enter the Internship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about Google Developers Machine Learning Bootcamp, please visit the official website:
Deadline: July 16, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0