For the 2022 FBN Graduate Trainee Programme for young Nigerians, applications are still being accepted.
The First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Internships are set up to give all of its workers the chance to prepare for roles that would be advantageous to both the organization and themselves in the future.
Successful candidates receive adequate monthly stipends along with training and practical experience.
Host : First Bank of Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Monthly Salary
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
As a career development belief, First Bank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and desires of employees and the company itself.
Through the FirstAcademy and learning centers across the country, we have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to ensure that all employees have a future role that suits them. Organization.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
The FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements:
To be eligible for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Second Class Honors (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any area.
- As of June 30, 2022, the maximum age is 27 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and math) on the Senior Secondary CertificatecExamination (SSCE).
- Graduated from NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, the candidate must have the following characteristics:
- A strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, creativity, and willingness to learn.
- Ability to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
FBN Graduate Trainee Programme Duration and Benefit Cover
- This program provides all employees with the opportunity to prepare for future tasks that benefit both employees and the organization.
- Interns also benefit from monthly salaries and full-time positions after training.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Passport Photograph
The FBN Graduate Trainee Programme Application Procedure
Click the Apply button below to enter the Internship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about FBN Graduate Trainee Programme, please visit the official website:
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0