The DAAD MIPLC Scholarship for 2022 is now open for African students interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree in Munich, Germany.
The DAAD MIPLC Scholarship is fully funded by the DAAD Foundation and covers full tuition fees as well as a €10,200 annual stipend for selected students.
Successful candidates will also get travel, research, and study expenses, as well as a two-month free German language course.
Host Country: Germany
Study Abroad: Study in Europe
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €10,200 annual stipend
- Travel Costs
- Study + Research allowance
Deadline: October 15, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 is currently available for application. You can find courses that you can study at all German universities and apply for a DAAD scholarship to promote your research.
Click here for several other Fully-Funded DAAD Scholarships.
MIPLC is part of the DAAD`s scholarship Program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would really like to use for the scholarship provided on this context, please word that numerous unique situations apply.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
DAAD MIPLC Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Requirements:
Before you apply for DAAD MIPLC Scholarship, you must:
- Scientific university staff and academics are not the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.
- be from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC.
- You have at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
YOU MAY LIKE:
DAAD MIPLC Scholarship 2022 Duration and Benefit Covers
Scholarship recipients gets:
- complete MIPLC price waiver
- A month-to-month stipend of EUR 850 (€10,200 annual stipend)
- Payments toward health, twist of fate and legal responsibility coverage insurance in Germany
- A journey allowance, except those fees are covered by the home country or through every other investment source
- A research and studies allowance
- A obligatory two-month German course earlier than the begin of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or every other German city).
- Since the DAAD scholarship consists of a complete price waiver, you should observe concurrently for MIPLC economic assistance.
Required Documents for DAAD MIPLC Scholarship 2022
The following documents are prerequisites for the scholarship application:
- Your signed CV in Europass format (see example here)
- Cover letter signed in English with no more than 1,000 words
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate/diploma for any university degree you have completed
- Transcripts for all university degrees you have received
- School leaving certificate
- Proof of your professional or scientific experience
- A portrait photo
- If yes, a printed and signed statement providing details of any disciplinary action or actions that you have suffered in the past
- Official transcript of the English test
DAAD MIPLC Research Application Procedure
- Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Step 2: Sign Your Application Form
- Step 3: Add the Required Documents
- Step 4: Submit Your Application
NB: Before submitting your application, please make sure your application is complete.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about DAAD MIPLC Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website:
Deadline: October 15, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0