Applications are open for 2022 for Commonwealth Routledge Studentship program for students from Commonwealth countries.
The Commonwealth Routledge Studentship will offer an award of up to £5,500 to those who are successful in their research projects focusing on themes related to the Commonwealth.
The studentships are subsidized from The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs and its editor, Routledge, in association with the ACU.
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
Deadline: July 21, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Routledge The editor of The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs has established an annual award program to support students pursuing a Ph.D. in Understanding and Securing Human Rights.
The Ph.D. studentships offer financial funding for research projects that deal with topics related to the Commonwealth. The studentships are supported through The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs as well as the journal’s publishing house, Routledge, in association with the ACU.
Applications are accepted from a variety of humanities as well as the social sciences however, preference is given to those disciplines that are typically included in Round Table. Round Table journal, including (but not necessarily) international relations, political economics, international history geography as well as law, development studies, and area studies.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Commonwealth Routledge Studentship 2022 Eligibility Requirements:
If you want to apply for Commonwealth Routledge Studentship 2022, students must
- You must be an Ph.D. student at UK universities, but not always UK citizens or.
- You must be a PhD student registered of ACU member universities located in Commonwealth counties that are not part of those in the UK or
- You can be a Chevening as well as Commonwealth Scholarship graduates who’re Ph.D. Students in any Commonwealth university that is not located in the UK.
The research proposal must:
- are related to the Commonwealth in general, or any Commonwealth-wide organization or institution that is part of the Commonwealth as a whole, or
- are characterized by a strong Commonwealth comparison as well as
- could be relevant to an Commonwealth country that is not the UK.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
Commonwealth Routledge Studentship Duration and Benefit Covers
Two studentships are offered every year, with a maximum amount of GBP 5500 for each.
Required Documents For Commonwealth Routledge Studentship 2022
In order to apply, applicants should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- A CV
- A plan for studentship, which outlines:
- The tasks you are planning to complete during your semester, in a non-technical, non-technical, language
- The impact you can expect from your work as a student, and how it can advance understanding in your field and aid in a better knowledge of the Commonwealth
- The expected outcomes and outputs of the studentship
- Reference letters one professional (preferably the Ph.D./DPhil supervisor) and one personal
- A description of the planned usage of the funds.
Commonwealth Routledge Studentship Application Procedure
The application deadline is 23.59 UTC by the 31st of August 2022 by completing the online application form.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about commonwealth Routledge Studentship 2022, please visit the official website:
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0