Chancellor Scholarship Warwick 2022/23 entry is a fully funded scholarship for the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants. This awards is available for entry in Autumn 2022.
- Level of Study: International and EU PhD applicants.
- Institution(s): University of Warwick
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: PhD or MPhil/PhD
- Program Period: 3.5 years
- Deadline: 25 January 2022, 23:59 GMT
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- QA Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Duration of Scholarship: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria for Chancellor Scholarship Warwick
To be eligible for Chancellor Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
All fields are required. Please include your contact information below so that we can get in touch with you if you are chosen as a finalist.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship Should at the same time be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick that will commence in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
How to Apply for Chancellor Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Chancellor Scholarship Warwick:
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
- Your essay should be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- English language proficiency (if you have not taken an English language test at the point of application, then your result can be submitted at a later date).
To apply and know more about Chancellor Scholarship Warwick, please visit the official website:
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0