Baker Hughes Internships are now available for interested and qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to get practical experience in a multinational corporation.
Through on-the-job training, mentorship, and classroom learning, you will be nurtured and developed into a world-class Deep-water Subsea Engineer as part of the program.
Baker Hughes internships will provide you with firsthand knowledge of the procedures, systems, and practices in place to ensure that client needs are met through faultless execution and the use of cutting-edge technology.
Host: Baker Hughes
Category: Internships | Training
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Monthly Stipend
Deadline: Not Specified
Baker Hughes internship will give the interns the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). The will be actively involved in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and working on few projects and present your results.
During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience. To work at Baker Hughes means that you will be in the forefront of the energy transition.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Baker Hughes Internships Eligibility Requirements:
Before you apply for Baker Hughes Internships, you must:
- Be studing Engineering in any of the nigerian polytechnics or university (OND, Bachelors or Master’s level degree program)
- Be pursuing a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be outspoken in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
YOU MAY LIKE:
Baker Hughes Internships Duration and Benefit Covers
The internship period is 6-12 months. As an intern, do the following:
- Complete assignments and projects to receive coaching and mentoring to help you improve your learning and skills.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of Projects and Challenges
- collaborate with cross-functional teams and internships to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Apply safety and environmental standards and procedures in all situations to ensure that compliance with offshore locations is maintained to enhance the undersea production experience.
Baker Hughes Internships Application Procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to read more about the opportunity and commence their application.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about Baker Hughes Internships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: Not Specified
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.