Azazie Scholarship is a brainchild of Azazie Inc located in Silicon Valley, is proud to invest in the future by awarding scholarships to passionate students who are committed to serving their community.
AZAZIE donates hundreds of gowns to the Princess Project each year, a non-profit organization that helps young women find their dream prom dresses free of charge.
It’s our pleasure giving back to the society and want to reward students who are equally as committed to building stronger and more vibrant communities.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / VET Postgraduate
- Institution(s): For American students
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any Faculty
- Program Period: Multiple/year
- Deadline: May 31, 2021
Azazie Scholarship are awarded to students who want to college students (freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors), and graduate students in the U.S. and Canada:
- Only the scholarship recipient will be notified.
- All scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university the winner attends.
Other benefits may include:
- AZAZIE reserves the exclusive right to publish any one or all of the entries received.
Eligibility Criteria for The Azazie Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Azazie Scholarship Program, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: California, America
- Students must be enrolled or accepted and seeking a degree at a U.S. or Canadian university or college.
- Employees of AZAZIE, Inc. and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
How to Apply for Azazie Scholarship Program Requirements?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Azazie Scholarship:
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
- Write a 500-800 word essay on the topic: “Do you consider yourself to be a leader? Why or why not?”
- E-mail the essay, applicant’s full name, address, phone number, and the university/school of attendance as of January 1.
- Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and know more about Azazie Scholarship, please visit the official website:
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0