Australian Government Destination Scholarships is open for Several domestic and foreign students interested in studying at top Australian universities they can apply now.
Successful students can apply for Australian Government Destination Scholarships, which are $15,000 annual grants to help with the costs of living and studying in remote Australia.
The Commonwealth Government’s Destination Australia Program aims to promote domestic and foreign students to study in regional Australia, as well as to grow and develop regional Australian higher education providers and provide students with a high-quality educational experience.
Host : Australia
Study Abroad: Study in Australia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Deadline: Varies by Institutions
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The Destination Australia Program aims to encourage domestic and international students to study in the Australian region, expand and develop higher education providers in the Australian region, and provide students with a quality learning experience.
Destination Australia Program:
- Supports Australian higher education institutions in the region and the suburbs by promoting activities that contribute to growth and sustainability.
- Provides Australian and international students with the opportunity to pursue quality education, training, research and experience life in rural and remote areas of Australia.
- We guarantee that the community shares the social, cultural and economic benefits of international students.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Australian Government Destination Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
Before you apply for Australian Government Destination Scholarships, you must:
- Become a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer to study at one of Australia’s participating universities
- Hold a student visa for the duration of the scholarship
- Meet the requirements of a particular university and university.
Australian Government Destination Scholarships Duration and Benefit Covers
- Approximately 380 students will receive a $ 15,000 annual scholarship in the third round of the program for domestic and international students, which will begin in 2022.
Required Documents for Australian Government Destination Scholarships
Interested and qualified students can apply directly to the universities participating in the 2022 scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship the candidates must access the relevant application page of the participating universities and begin the process.
An example of is shown below.
Australian Government Destination Scholarships Application Procedure
- All entries must be sent electronically to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry you upload must include your personal name and full contact information.
For more details, click here to visit their website.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about Australian Government Destination Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: Varies by Institution
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0