About the Aspire Scholarship:
The nation’s cyber- and information-security challenges require a new generation of technologically savvy lawyers, who understand both the technological aspects of information security and the legal, policy, and regulatory concerns that shape the field. NYU School of Law, along with a family of other NYU Schools (Tandon, Stern, Wagner, Steinhardt, and Courant), offers students an opportunity to participate in the ASPIRE program (A Scholarship for Service Partnership for Interdisciplinary Research and Education). Funded by the National Science Foundation, the program aims to produce cybersecurity specialists who understand information-security issues from a multidisciplinary perspective. See more information about ASPIRE scholarships at other NYU schools (for those not seeking admission to the Law School).
Details of Aspire Scholarship:
- LEVEL: undergraduate and post graduate.
- DEADLINE: March 31, 2022.
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: united state citizens.
- TYPE OF STUDY: Full-Time Course
- COUNTRY: USA
- FIELD OF STUDY: Various Fields.
- United States Citizens
- Current NYU Tandon Student or applicant for next Fall (NYU Tandon admissions application must be submitted before scholarship application)
- 18 years or older
- Undergraduate Juniors or higher (including graduate students)
- Undergraduate applicants must have GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate applicants must have GPA of at least 3.2.
Related Scholarship Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded
Benefits of Aspire Scholarship:
- A three-year full-tuition scholarship;
- A stipend for living expenses in their second and third years of law school; and
- Certain additional expenses related to the program
Read Also Unigo Superpower Scholarship
How to Apply:
To apply for the ASPIRE: Antiracist Scholarship applicants must submit their application and response to the ASPIRE essay prompts by January 5, 2022.
To be considered for the ASPIRE scholarship applicants must complete their application by February 15, 2022.