African Union Civic Tech Fund 2022 applications are now being accepted from interested and qualified African tech innovators.
The African Union Civic Tech Fund is a pan-African competition aimed at accelerating innovative civic tech initiatives with the potential to lead to citizen-led transformative action across Africa.
The African Union Civic Tech Fund will provide each program with financial support ranging from €10,000 to €20,000 over a six-month implementation period, as well as thematic, marketing, and technical expertise through the participation of civic tech experts.
Host Country: African Union
Category: Competition | Training
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Reward: €20 000 Grant
Deadline: June 15, 2022
The African Union Civic Tech Fund (AUCTF) is a project funded by the German International Cooperation Association (GIZ) and is supported by a replicable and / or scalable civil society technology initiative for civil participation and political influence. The purpose is to evaluate an effective model. Citizens have taken transformative action throughout the African continent.
AUCTF is the minimum to allow granted beneficiaries to develop civic tech initiatives in seven African countries (Mali, Nigeria, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Uganda) to provide technical support and advice. We are subsidizing 5 Civic Tech professionals for 3 months. , Kenya, Morocco.
Civic Tech Fund Eligibility Requirements:
Below are list of requirements for the African Union Civic Tech Fund 2022:
- Relevance to priority (as described in these current guidelines).
- The technical feasibility of the proposed Civic-Tech initiative and the operational capabilities of the implementing organization.
- Value-added items (as described in these policies).
- Expected impact on the proposed audience.
See these Terms of Service for more information.
YOU MAY LIKE:
Civic Tech Fund Duration and Benefit Covers
- Financial support
- ○ 10,000-20,000 euros per recipient. technical support
- ○ Virtual Guidance / Acceleration Week (sponsored by AfriLabs). ○ Provide embedded technical expertise through the involvement of Civic-Tech specialists. Thematic support
- ○ Provides thematic expertise in promoting democracy, governing the African Union, and policymaking on the continent. Marketing, communication and presentation support
- ○ Promote access to decision makers at the African Union level and the international development community. Peer-to-peer learning and networking
- ○ Promote exchanges between recipients and other members of the associated civil society technology ecosystem.
Required Documents for the African Union Civic Tech Fund
Yoy must provide the following documents when applying for the scholarship:
- Personal opinion
- Two letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
African Union Civic Tech Fund Application Method
The interview will take place in the week of June 27, 2022 and will start in the week of July 11 or 18, 2022. Please read this statement of work for requirements and application details before applying.
Interested candidates must submit their resume and support documentation from the Terms of Service to email@example.com. Include the following in your email headline: “Last Name-First Name-Tech Fellowship-Role to apply.
To apply and know more about African Union Civic Tech Fund, please visit the official website:
Deadline: June 15, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a listing site of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For completeness and updated information, always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from amasolontv.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0