The 2023 AIG Scholarships are now accepting applications from deserving Nigerians who wish to attend the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom.
The AIG Scholars spend a year at one of the finest universities in the world where they engage with other international future public sector leaders and learn from exceptional academic teachers and professional practitioners.
Other scholarships that provide full scholarships and monthly stipends are available in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Host : Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
Study Abroad: Study in UK
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: September 9, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Created in 2017, the AIG Scholarship offers a unique opportunity for outstanding West Africans interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master’s Degree in Public Policy from the Bravatnik School of Public Administration at the University of Oxford. Since 2017, her 27 grants, each worth more than £50,000, have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated their passion for the public sector.
Beginning in 2022, AIG Scholarships will only be available to applicants already working in the public sector. Applicants must be between the ages of 25 and her 50 years of age, possess strong intellectual abilities, proven leadership her skills, and a passion to contribute to the development of public services in Nigeria.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
2023 AIG Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for 2023 AIG Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a strong intellectual capacity, demonstrable leadership qualities and a passion to contribute to the development of the Nigeria’s civil service
- Be willing to go to the UK for the Education
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels
- Aged between 25 and 45 years
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2023 AIG Scholarships Merit Award Duration and Benefit Covers
The following types of scholarships will be awarded:
- Tuition fees, scholarships, and subsidies for living expenses
- AIG Grant Recipients Access Opportunities That Can Support Their Career Development
- Guidance and guidance
- Application Form (to be fill online)
- Because of high volumes of applications, only applicants shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process will be contacted, and any inquiries regarding individual application status will not be responded to.
- Only applications submitted through the online application portal will be considered.
- Candidates who emerge as finalists in the selection process will be required to apply directly to the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, for admission.
- Full support will be provided throughout the application process. Finalists offered admission to the Master of Public Policy will be considered for the AIG Scholarship.
2023 AIG Scholarships Application Procedure
Click on the button below to commence your application if you’re interested and qualified.
To apply and know more about 2023 AIG Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: September 9, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0