The University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship provides qualifying international students with study assistance of $60,000 to attend the university.
Since UQ has won more Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) than any other university in the nation, it has a strong focus on teaching excellence. It also draws many of Queensland’s top academic achievers as well as top students from other states and abroad.
Host Country: Australia
Study Abroad: Study In Australia
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Up to $60,000
Application Opens: August 1, 2022
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The Liveris Academy International Scholarship aims to encourage and support international students enrolled in or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
Founded in 2019 by Andrew and Polar Riveris, this scholarship is backed by income from a donation fund.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- Being a current or future UQ domestic or international student
- Achieved at least 99.00 (or equivalent) Australian tertiary admission rank in your 12th year study
- Completed or completed the 12th year two years before the award year
- Only one semester completed in the next course in the year of the award (current student):
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (with distinction)
- Engineer integration program
- bachelor of science
- Bachelor of Advanced Sciences (with distinction)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Dual degree
- with any of these degree programs did not complete a bachelor’s or higher education prior to enrolling in the above degree program (first grade).
- Do not hold other fellowships that the director considers similar.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2022 University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship Duration and Benefit Cover
- The University of Queensland awards the following prizes:
- Travel grants of up to $ 10,000 from Liveris Academy for approved gap year, exchange, or internship opportunities.
- Each scholarship includes a Liveris Academy membership.
To apply, the candidate must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Cover sheet
- A copy of the 12th year report card (or equivalent)
- A copy of the ATAR advice notification (or equivalent).
- You will also be asked to prepare a short video of less than a minute and answer a few short answer questions to show how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
University of Queensland Undergraduate Merit Application Procedure
- If you are interested and qualified, please apply from the application portal.
- The Admissions Board will confirm your application by email. If you do not receive the email within 2 days of applying, please send an email to Scholarships@eait.uq.edu.au.
- If you are deemed appropriate, your application will be forwarded to the selection committee for review.
- If you’re selected, you will be notified in writing to organize an interview
Click the Apply button below to enter the Internship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0