For qualifying applicants who wish to study a postgraduate degree in the UK, the Swansea University EPSRC Scholarship for 2022 is presently available.
International students may apply for the Swansea University EPSRC Scholarship, which provides a fully-funded scholarship covering all tuition costs plus an annual stipend of c.
Since 1920, Swansea University has made a difference as a research-driven institution. With a focus on exceptional teaching and research, as well as a high standard of living, our varied and inviting community thrives on exploration and discovery.
Along with getting an excellent education that places a strong focus on employability, you’ll also fall in love with the city.
Host Country : UK
Study Abroad: Study in UK
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- £16,062 Annual Stipends
Deadline: July 29, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The goal of this project is to gain a better understanding of the basic computational problems associated with the long-term behavior of linear dynamical systems. In this project, the focus is moved to a dynamical system defined by any real number.
The formal framework for this is a bit model of real computation where real numbers are encoded as quadratic objects. This approach allows you to include transcendental and inaccurate data while avoiding the consequences of the undecidability and harshness described above.
Of particular focus is the problem of positive computability and complexity of univariate Holonomic functions or sequences, and inequalities.
This project is suitable for students with a (theoretical) computer science or math background. Students combine numerical and symbolic methods with computability, computational complexity, analysis (differential equations, analytical number theory), topology, and algebraic (real algebraic geometry, quantifier elimination) tools. To apply, prior knowledge or experience in one or more of these areas is desirable, but not required.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
2022 Swansea University EPSRC Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for 2022 Swansea University EPSRC Grants, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Computer science, Math, or
- Have a closely related discipline or an appropriate master’s degree and have an overall grade of “merit” (or equivalent outside the UK as defined by Swansea University).
- If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (minimum 6.0 for each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
- Meet the requirements of your desired course.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
EPSRC Merit Award Duration and Benefit Covers
- The scholarship period is from October 2022 to September 2025.
- This scholarship offers a full annual tuition waiver and a £ 16,062 scholarship paid over a 12-month period.
Required Documents For 2022 Swansea University EPSRC Scholarship
In order to apply, applicants should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Equality, Diversity, Comprehensive (EDI) Monitoring Form (Online Form)
- Degree Certificates and Certificates (If you are currently studying, screenshots of your previous grades will suffice)
- A cover letter with a “Supplementary Personal Statement” explaining why positions are particularly suitable for your skills and experience and how to develop your project.
- Two references (academic or former employer) using letterhead or Swansea University reference forms. Please note that references received by quoting a private email account will not be accepted. The Hotmail Reviewer must provide verification of the employment email address
- for reference and proof of compliance in English (if applicable).
- A copy of your UK residence visa (if applicable)
2022 Swansea University EPSRC Scholarship Program Application Procedure
To apply, please apply for the following information online.
- Study Choices – Choose Computer Science / PhD / Full Time / 3 Years / October
- If you have previously applied for the above programs, the application system may warn you and prevent you from applying. In this case, please send an email to email@example.com where our staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application. Please select
- start year – Select 2022
- Financing (page 8) –
- “Are you funding your research yourself?” – Select No
- Enter the name of the individual or organization that will fund the research –RS122 – PhD Comp Sci
*** It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide the above accurate information at the time of application and will not be considered when awarding scholarships.
One application is required for each Swansea University Research Fellowship. Applications with multiple research grants made by Swansea University will not be considered.
Click the button below to start the application.
To apply and know more about 2022 Swansea University EPSRC Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Deadline: July 29, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0