The application period for the 2022 McGill University Graduate Scholarship is still open to qualified domestic and international students.
Successful candidates are given consideration for fully-funded scholarships that include large monthly stipends in addition to tuition payments.
Successful applicants will also receive graduate teaching and research assistantships from McGill University for the duration of their studies.
Host Country: Canada
Study Abroad: Study in Canada
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
McGill University is currently recieving applications from interested and qualified candidates that are willing to study in the prestigious institution.
Candidates who are passionate to commence their postgraduate studies in July 2022 are hereby encouraged to apply for McGill University Scholarship on or before the deadline.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
McGill University Graduate Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
If you want to apply for McGill University Graduate Scholarship 2022, students must
- meet the requirements of your desired programme
- meet the English language requirements
- have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
- apply before the deadline
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
McGill University Graduate Scholarship Duration and Benefit Covers
The scholarship covers:
- The Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of selected candidates and will further provide an annual stipend for successful candidates.
There are two main types of funding available to you:
- McGill internal funding (financial support distributed by the university) Internal funding is usually obtained at the time of application to the university. The academic unit considers all students for funding and that funding is awarded competitively, in the form of a funding package which often includes graduate assistantships.
- External funding (grants and fellowships administered by provincial and federal governments or other agencies or foundations). External funding is obtained by the student, by application to an external agency. This application may occur before or after the student starts his studies, and, in some cases, must be routed through the university.
Required Documents For McGill University Graduate Scholarship
In order to apply, applicants should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Academic transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page
- Letter of Motivation/Statement of Purpose
- English proficiency test scores
- Academic Resume
McGill University Graduate Scholarship Application Procedure
- Candidates are advised to acquire their professors consent before applying.
- Once your application is submitted an acknowledgment will be sent to the email address you included in your application. You are advised to track your application via the online application system.
- Submit all your supporting documents online. You must upload copies of your transcripts from each university-level institution you have attended, as well as other documents stipulated by the department you have applied to.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
To apply and know more about McGill University Graduate Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0