The Dublin City University Scholarship for 2022 is currently available to eligible and interested international students who want to study in the UK.
The Dublin City University Scholarship will provide a scholarship with a maximum four-year term, an annual stipend of €18,500, payment of PhD expenses, and up to €5,000 to assist research work (over the four year period).
With more than 17,500 students hailing from 55 different nations, DCU is renowned both domestically and abroad for its multicultural student body. Students at DCU consistently give the school excellent marks for the quality of their academic experience, and DCU’s graduates have the greatest employment rates in the nation.
Host Country : Ireland
Study Abroad: Study in UK
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €18,500 stipends per annum
- €5,000 research support
Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
DCU Business School is looking for PhD scholarship applications. Scholarships are open to applicants enrolling in the first year of the full-time PhD program at the DCU Business School in 2022/2023.
Our PhD program combines the development of scientific theory with the focus of powerful applications. Researchers work under the supervision of academic experts and are an important part of the vibrant research community of DCU Business School. The scholarship allows successful students to conduct research in one of the following academic groups:
- Work, psychology, strategy
- Business and innovation
- Financial and operational performance
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
2022 Dublin City University Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for 2022 Dublin City University Grants, you must meet the following requirements:
- Meet DCU Ph.D promotion criteria
- Hold a master’s degree (education or research) as an honor student. Students in the final year of the master’s program can apply.
- There is support from the academic advisor of DCU Business School. Potential supervisors can be identified on the DCU Business School website
- Meet Irish visa requirements before starting a fellowship. Foreign applicants will not be able to receive payment until they arrive in Ireland, open a bank account and apply for a PPS number.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2022 Dublin City University Merit Award Duration and Benefit Covers
The following types of scholarships will be awarded:
- Annual grant of € 18,500 (up to 4 years). PhD payment (up to 4 years); up to 5,000 euros (4 years) to support research activities.
- The award will start on November 1, 2022.
2022 Dublin City University Scholarship Program Application Procedure
Click on the button below to commence your application if you’re interested and qualified.
To apply and know more about 2022 Dublin City University Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Deadline: August 15, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0