For three years, the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships offer a salary of €33,000 per year in addition to a full scholarship award covering tuition costs.
In order to pursue a postgraduate degree in Germany, interested and qualified students may submit an application to the German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD.
The DAAD is the largest funding source in the world for international student and researcher exchanges.
Host Country: Germany
Study Abroad: Study In Europe
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €33,000 Annual Stipends
Deadline: September 1, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications for 7 doctoral researcher positions in its new Research Training Group (RTG) 2513 “Social Dynamics of the Self” (SELF), funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
BIGSSS is an international inter-university graduate school in the social sciences, located at the University of Bremen and Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
SELF will focus on investigating the interactions between individuals and their social environment, providing a platform for early-career researchers from various social science disciplines to study the self’s embeddedness in diverse social systems, ranging in complexity and dynamically changing over time.
The English-language doctoral program will include a structured curriculum and close guidance by experienced researchers while at the same time fostering early academic independence and creativity by providing support for conducting, presenting, and publishing the PhD fellows’ self-chosen research projects.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the 2022 DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have strong academic abilities and a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in psychology, sociology, or political science. Potential candidates with a degree in related disciplines are also welcome.
- Have intentions to move to Bremen for the program as presence at the institution is required.
- You need to demonstrate a broad thematic fit between the dissertation proposal and the outlined project lines. Up to three possibly fitting project lines can be specified in the application.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2022 DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships Duration and Benefit Cover
- Successful applicants will receive a work contract for 36 months, based on salary scale E13 TV-L/TVöD – €33,000 (65%), at Jacobs University or the University of Bremen.
- The program will start on March 1st, 2023. As equal opportunity employers, both universities follow equal opportunities and diversity strategies
To apply, the candidate must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Report, certificate
- Motivation letter
- Purpose of research
DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships Application Procedure
Click the Apply button below to enter the Internship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: September 1, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0