Commonwealth Young Professional Programme has announced numerous opportunities which are available at the Commonwealth Secretariat, including those in the fields of youth, health, climate change, and international trade, among others.
A voluntary grouping of 56 sovereign, independent, and equal states, the Commonwealth. Its distinctive strength comes from the union of its diversity and common ancestry.
The main intergovernmental organization and backbone of the Commonwealth is the Secretariat in London, which supports social and economic growth as well as democracy, rule of law, and human rights.
Host Country : London, UK
Eligible Countries: All Commonwealth Counties
- £29,070 per annum
Deadline: August 8, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through the Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme (YPP).
YPP is a diverse range of talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transfer of technical expertise, innovative ideas, expertise and fresh perspectives. Create opportunities.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
The Commonwealth Young Professional Programme Requirements:
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Young Professional Programme, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- You will need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area, and
- have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of subject relevant development or democracy programmes/projects.
- Further information on each position can be found by clicking on the relevant link below.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
Commonwealth Young Professional Programme Available Positions
We currently have various opportunities available across the Secretariat, including within health, youth, climate change, and international trade, among others. The full list of vacancies is detailed below.
If you would like to submit an application for any of the positions, please do so by clicking on the relevant link below:
- Assistant Programme Officer (Asia Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Caribbean Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Pacific Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Stakeholder Engagement)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Software Development)
- Assistant Research Officer (Climate Change)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Health Officer
- Assistant Research Officer (International Trade Policy)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Sport for Development and Peace)
- Assistant Economic Analyst
These positions are 2 year fixed-term contracts and individual applications will need to be made for each position
The Commonwealth Young Professional Programme Application Procedure
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter.Covering letters should be structured to address the key criteria required in the person specification, giving clear examples.
Click the Apply button below to enter the Internship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about Commonwealth Young Professional Programme, please visit the official website:
Deadline: August 8, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0