International students can now apply for the 2022 Bavarian Government Scholarships to study in Germany.
The Bavarian Government Scholarships give qualified students the chance to study in Germany with a scholarship support of €12,000 per year.
Host Country: Germany
Study Abroad: Study In Europe
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: €12,000 per year
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts Click here
Subject to receiving funding from the Bavarian Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof University will offer semester or annual scholarships for the summer 2022 and Winter semester 2022/2023. To eligible foreign students who require them, they will be given financial support.
Bavarian Free State supports foreign full-time students with diplomas and master’s programs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get Scholarship alerts
Bavarian Government Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the Bavarian Government Scholarships, You must meet all of the following criteria:
- The applicants should be enrolled in each semester as a full-time student or a two-time student at Hochschule Hoff University of Applied Sciences (no exchange students).
- Have academic (results of previous exams) and personal qualifications. Bachelor’s degree international students must have achieved at least 90 ECTS to enroll.
- Be sure you are financially distressed.
Here are some of my recommendations for reviewing.
Many other scholarships are obtainable in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Canada, giving full scholarships and monthly stipends.
2022 Bavarian Government Scholarships Duration and Benefit Cover
- The scholarship aims to provide financial support to international students to cover additional living expenses and materials while studying abroad at Hoff University. The
- The scholarship is based on the financial resources available for each semester. Monthly fees range from €100,000 to €659,000.
- Online application
- Proof of registration
- Current Record Transcript (Master’s degree students include a copy of their bachelor’s degree certificate in German or English) Average grades
- Short resume cover letter
- Citizenship proof (such as a copy of your passport)
Bavarian Government Scholarships Program Application Procedure.
Click the Apply button below to enter the scholarship page you want to apply.
To apply and know more about 2022 Bavarian Government Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarships opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share buttons below!
Copyright © 2022 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0